$97K - $130K ($90K - $120K base + 8%)
Posted on 12/14/17 by Greg Downs
Fort Smith, AR
11 - 15 years experience
$97K - $130K
($90K - $120K base + 8%)
Posted on 12/14/17 Greg Downs
This position is responsible for the quality leadership of the manufacturing site. The position reports to the Plant Manager and functionally to the Global Director Quality and Process Excellence.
- experience in working with Ford is mandatory
- Develop, implement, and maintain all quality systems
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality customer specific systems and requirements.
- Ensure compliance of all quality controlled documentation, document change activities and record retention requirements.
- Provide direction, mentorship, training, guidance and day-to-day management of the site quality team (Quality Engineers, Quality Tech’s, Lab Personnel, etc.).
- Work with customers, suppliers, SLPT launch and manufacturing team members to achieve business deliverables.
- Lead and promote effective problem solving/corrective action activities for the facility.
- Oversee the internal audit program including maintaining an internal audit team, schedulingaudits, ensuring non-conformances and opportunities for improvement are properly documented and closed out per required timing.
- Report out all required daily, weekly and monthly quality metrics.
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance, review and submission of quality deliverables including: Process Flows, Control Plans, Capability Plans, Capability Studies, MSA Studies, and/or PFMEAs.
- Oversee the Layered Audit and Product Audit program including notifying audit team to conduct audits.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives in the facility.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships resulting in excellent customer satisfaction.
- Conduct all work activities following company safety policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.