This position is responsible for the quality leadership of the manufacturing site. The position reports to the Plant Manager and functionally to the Global Director Quality and Process Excellence.
- experience in working with Ford is mandatory
- Develop, implement, and maintain all quality systems
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality customer specific systems and requirements.
- Ensure compliance of all quality controlled documentation, document change activities and record retention requirements.
- Provide direction, mentorship, training, guidance and day-to-day management of the site quality team (Quality Engineers, Quality Tech’s, Lab Personnel, etc.).
- Work with customers, suppliers, SLPT launch and manufacturing team members to achieve business deliverables.
- Lead and promote effective problem solving/corrective action activities for the facility.
- Oversee the internal audit program including maintaining an internal audit team, schedulingaudits, ensuring non-conformances and opportunities for improvement are properly documented and closed out per required timing.
- Report out all required daily, weekly and monthly quality metrics.
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance, review and submission of quality deliverables including: Process Flows, Control Plans, Capability Plans, Capability Studies, MSA Studies, and/or PFMEAs.
- Oversee the Layered Audit and Product Audit program including notifying audit team to conduct audits.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives in the facility.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships resulting in excellent customer satisfaction.
- Conduct all work activities following company safety policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.