HVAC Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative
Territory Manager / Outside Sales RepresentativeThe Outside Sales Representative is responsible for managing HVAC residential and contractor sales, including support products, for one of our established wholesale HVAC distributorship that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies. The ultimate goal of this role is to develop client relationships to be able to sell, acquire and maintain a strong customer base supporting a Sales Center in a designated territory.
Baker Distributing offers customers a wide range of HVAC/R product lines, competitive pricing, superior customer service and valuable, time saving services that position us as an industry leader. With over 200+ locations in 22+ states we offer our customers a complete range of products for the HVAC/R and Food Industries. We operate primarily in the business to business environment where our products are sold through licensed dealers and contractors in their respective markets. We currently have an exciting Territory Manager opportunity.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and othertrade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Territory Manager / Outside Sales Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Experience Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Closing Skills
- Territory Management Experience
- Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong Self Confidence
- Industry Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Experience Managing Client Relations
- Strong Sales Motivation
- 3 or More Years SalesExperience
- Proven Track Record in Generating New Business
- HVAC/R Industry Experience
Our Commitment to You:
- Merit based pay
- Counter Commission Program
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Management Bonus Structure
- PTO (up to 26 days!)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- HSA with Employer Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program (EAP)
- Employee Stock Purchase