Build the foundation for a lasting and successful career in coal combustion residual and landfill waste by starting with a good team. From field exploration and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures, our team does work that’s rock solid. We perform technical investigations and permitting support work to solve pressing infrastructure issues, including construction design/impacts.
Sometimes, we break new ground with our ideas. Other times, we’re bringing stability to a project. We push the boundaries as leaders and experts in our field and encourage our fellow team members to do the same. Join our team today!
An opportunity exists in any of our United States West office locations for a Senior Project Manager with experience in landfill permitting & design, geotechnical engineering, water resources and civil-works design.
- Prepare cost estimates and track project budgets
- In depth knowledge and background in federal, state and local waste management regulations;
- Diverse range of experience managing waste, site assessment and remediation/decommissioning projects preferred;
- Develop waste management plans and sampling strategies to accurately characterize and profile waste streams
- Preparation of proposals and reports for clients
- Review and QC of technical reports;
- Business development and client relationship building;
- Supervision and mentoring of junior and intermediate level employees;
- Following QA/QC and H&S requirements
- Identify and successfully market to power sector and other appropriate clients
- Lead and perform CCR design and permitting projects with other team members as applicable
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering is required; Master’s degreepreferred. Master of Engineering or Master of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering may substitute for experience.
- EIT, PE license highly recommended.
- Coal Combustion Residual Experience in power industry required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in increasingly responsible roles, including project management, scoping, coordinating and undertaking integrated solid waste management systems planning/design and permitting projects.
- Extensive experience with client and budget management, proposal development, fieldwork coordination, and report preparation
- Exceptional technical writing and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proven client relationship development and management on past projects
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex issues to clients, team members, regulators and stakeholders
Job ID 31217