DigitalRisk’s 1,500+ team members make us one of the largest outsource providers in the U.S. in the financial services industry. We offer technology and services with two distinct areas of focus, 1) Residential Mortgage and 2) Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Drives revenue generation on our assets, develops account sales strategies for execution in the consumer lending market while building and maintaining a strong client base as part of the Go to Market team. The right candidate will assume the responsibility of sales engagements and be required to work to implement solutions for our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop plan and strategy for developing DigitalRisk business and achieving the company goals.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desiredsales outcomes while identify areas of improvements
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Partner to deliver excellent quality client service on large, global scale for sales engagements including conceptualization, design, implementation and other key phases.
- Knowledge of the latest origination tools and technologies
- Assist clients to stay in front of latest tools and technology including thorough understanding of various tools capabilities
- Bachelor in Business focused in sales, marketing or business with MBA or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-10 years progressive experience in sales, specifically financial services
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven record of success in meeting sales goals
- Complete experience with CRM and strict usage requirements passed through sales organization
- Ability to provide and manage accurate sales projections
- Clearly understand company vision and mission statement and drive message throughout sales organization in daily activity
- Ability to speak and present at large industry events
- Enthusiastic, motivated and results oriented talent
- Must be available for travel, including international
- Strong academic background including a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent knowledge and working experience on a number of Business Development tools and technologies
- Experience in selling Consumer Lending solutions in the financial industry
- Strong knowledge of the Financial Services regulatory environment
- Able to identify further sales/business opportunities
- Effective stakeholder management
DigitalRisk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization