As a member of the Information Systems of Americas (ISA) organization, the Systems Analyst will be responsible for coordinating numerous activities related to application management and project enhancements involving Regional Bank Compliance, Risk, and Operation stakeholders. The position will be responsible for managing new change requests, documenting business requirements, identifying technical improvements, scheduling code deployments, and coordinating across departments as required. The position will be responsible for supporting technology and business audits including the completion of required detailed artifacts such as spreadsheets, data flow diagrams, and application inventory. The position will also occasionally function as business and IT consultant where needed in the area of application training, security access, and enforcement of application usage policies.
- Partner with a department Technical Lead to manage numerous applications, and associated resources, across a multi-tenant SharePoint farm and SQL based environment.
- Manage intake and project leadership reports using JIRA across multiple business queues.
- Partner with technical leads to drive data processing updates, performance tuning, regulatory/ISA standards compliance updates, and release management.
- Function as an internal consultant for application support meanwhile provides domain knowledge to other areas of the bank.
- Orchestrate complex solution architectures with internal and external partners for multiple stakeholders.
- Examine and provide recommendations for improvements to business models and data flow processes.
- Coordinate incident and production support activities where needed including communication to the impacted users and perform root cause analysis to provide insights and recommendations for future optimization.
- 8-10+ years of related experience in systems manager, business systems analyst, senior project manager or technical lead role within the banking or financial services industry.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and quickly fulfill a variety of functions as needed.
- Strong understanding of databases such as MS SQL Server, and familiarity with the technical aspects of data warehousing, Business Intelligence, and CRM systems
- Highly organized and detailed oriented including demonstrating an expert level of understanding of the project/development lifecycle.
- Compelling communicator including the ability to influence without direct authority and motivate others and to drive results thru a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepares resource plans, project plans, compiles estimates, and reports status.
- Regularly works under tight deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads.
- Requires understanding program design techniques and functions
- Hands on experience using SQL and performing own analysis is highly recommended.
- Excellent Communicator including presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, SOA a big plus.
- Strong competencies with Microsoft Office tools including Visio.
- Usage of Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA, and JAMS technology a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Requisition #: 10016855-WD