Branch Operations Manager, NAS
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox International, a 100+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 80+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all of our employees.
- Competitive Pay + uncapped Bonus Opportunity
- Company truck, phone, and uniforms provided.
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan Match
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
The person in this position manages and coordinates the activities of employees engaged in maintaining, servicing and installing commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. The manager is responsible for safety, labor productivity and efficiency, inventory management, customer satisfaction, employee retention and on-time arrival.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reads, analyzes and interprets written or verbal reports, correspondence or proposals and blueprints
- Assists employees in diagnosing commercial HVAC equipment
- Prepares estimates and proposals
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Requisitions and keeps inventory of tools, equipment and materials
- Studies production schedules and estimates labor requirements for completion of job assignment
- Directs employees engaged in dismantling, assembling and installing equipment
- Interprets and communicates company policies to employees
- Inspects and monitors work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Ensures proper procedures are in place for reporting and managing accidents
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to employees, and assigns duties
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Suggest changes in working conditions and processes to increase efficiency of branch, customer service or work crew
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists employees in solving work problems
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve performance goals
- Maintains time and production records
- Directly supervises four to ten employees
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent education from a two-year college or technical school
- 5+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- HVAC industry technical knowledge preferred
- P&L Management Experience with successful track record preferred
- Ability to travel in local market on a regular basis; occasional overnight travelrequired
- Ability to climb ladders
- Moderate lifting (up to 50 pounds)
- Computer skills; competent in MS Office software (Word and Excel)
- Must achieve NATE certification in first full year as Branch Manager
- EPA Certificate preferred
- Positive mental attitude, self-motivated, self-starter, Competitive, High Energy, Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, Professional and punctual
Apply Now!Share with Friend/ColleagueShareon your newsfeed
Join Our Talent Network!
Join our Talent Network to receive job related information, news, and updates right from the source.
Requisition # 2017-11875