The Business Intelligence SR is a vital member of our mission.
In this role you are responsible for identifying business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs, and helping address business challenges through the use of data and visualizations. Serves as a senior resource within the organization in promoting and ensuring data integrity and standardization across the enterprise. Use management skills to develop plans and organize cross-functional analytical, operational, and stakeholder resources to support a data-driven approach to decision-making. Expected to partner with IS and work closely with clinical and non-clinical users to turndata into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. Incumbent will lead projects to develop scalable and intuitive analytical solutions as well as lead user education and awareness efforts. Manages and supports all aspects of BI solutions, and use appropriate programming and design methodologies to design and develop high quality analytical products. Mentor other analysts and users across the organization to promote dataeducation and data-driven culture in all aspects of clinical and business operations.
Why are we the “Employer of first choice”?
We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financialsecurity of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:https://www.communitymedical.org/
- Work on complex and cross-functional business intelligence and data analytics solutions, collaborating effectively with IS and other Corporate departments, Clinical Operations, Business Operations, Facility staff, Executive stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between the business and the technical teams to facilitate requirements gathering sessions, set expectations and coordinate with team members on design and delivery of analytics solutions.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of enterprise dataarchitecture, data management standards and governance structure using technology as well as process expertise.
- Conceptualize and develop programs that support the department’s goal to enhance clinical and operational performance improvement with data analytics.
- Provide user education of business intelligence and analytical applications to assist in ensuring access to data with the goal of promoting self-service.
- Effectively facilitate cross-functional teams, influencing people through leadership, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence results, gain support and tactfully manage complex relationships within and across the organization.
- Act as a subject matter expert and an internal consultant to teams across the enterprise in accordance with their clinical, operational, and other strategic efforts that require advanced analytical support.
- Act as an authority on BI tools, technology platform and related systems to handle queries about clinical and business data/analytical solutions.
- Perform thorough data quality and profiling activities to ensure that information delivered from BI solutions is reliable and of consistently high quality.
- Use all internal and external resources at his/her disposal to stay up to date with new BI/analytics trends.
- Develop a high-level understanding of BI tool architecture, functions, features and capabilities to guide users with data discovery and analysis.Collaborate with vendors and other external entities to support and expand analytical tools, expertise, and offerings for the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in Business, Healthcare Management, Information Systems, or related field. Five years’ experience in Business/Data Analysis, Healthcare Analytics, Healthcare Quality, Clinical and Operational decision support, or related field.
Five or more years of experience in an analytical role, supporting clinical and business improvement efforts in a healthcare environment.