The Senior Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial reporting for a new, high profile client in Sacramento, CA. This position will be required to have knowledge of accounting, financial reporting, and budgeting for large capital projects. The ideal candidate will have high level technical skills with Microsoft Excel and Power Point and have solid communication and presentation skills. Understanding of data visualization software is a plus.
The candidate should have experience with large financial ERP systems and an understanding of government accounting principles. This position requires accurate reporting as such the candidate will need to be be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Advanced Degree in Business, Accounting or related discipline.
- 15 years’ financial accounting and reporting experience.
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI).
- FI$Cal (Hyperion, PeopleSoft) desired.
- Ability to lead and manage up to 15 staff.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to executives.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems.
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex problems with accuracy.
- An aptitude for learning and working with technology.
- Executive presence; including strong verbal and written communication skills.
Req #: 14651