Industry: Information Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 311 days ago
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
• Part of team working on small development and enhancement requests for the Oracle eBusiness Suite applications.
• Coordinate with the Business Analyst and Testing Teams to ensure timely resolution for all minor enhancements, tickets, defects.
• Triage technical issues reported by Business Analysts, performing analysis to identify root causes and appropriate remediation steps involving various technologies (e.g., Oracle Workflow, Oracle BPM).
• Participate in weekly operations calls to discuss any relevant issues.
• Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve our customer's service experience.
• Peer testing, code review, and impact analysis of the modules developed by the other team members.
• Identify inadequately documented areas/processes and ensure documentation is created.
• Provides technical leadership to junior team members.
• On occasion, addresses small groups on technical subjects or demonstrate systems.
• Analyse and recommend improvement to coding process.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 12613