BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel. In your role, you will:
- Provide guidance to our customer and facilitate the integration of Bombardier Commercial aircraft into the customer's operation in a safe, efficient and economic manner.
- Provide information and informal training on technical, operational, and logistical matters related to the aircraft's operation and maintenance to the customer.
- Set priorities and effectively escalate concerns within the Customer's organization and Bombardier.
- Update Bombardier Commercial Aircraft management of customer's key operational and maintenance concerns / issues.
- Identify areas of the customers' operation or procedures suitable for improvement as related to the operation of Bombardier Commercial aircraft.
- Influence customer to take action(s) recommended by Bombardier to improve performance /satisfaction with our products.
- Interface with the customer's organization at all levels. Be required to work with the Operator to help comply with local regulatory authorities.
- Provide reports in accordance with established requirements and schedule.
- Be required to lead and/or support Commercial Aircraft field parties or start up teams as they carry out modification retrofits, product improvement installations, and damage repairs at the customers' facility.
- Understand and be able to effectively utilize Bombardier's internal (customer support / in-service related) processes.
- Represent the Regional Support Office teams.
- Build effective working partnerships across functional departments and key influencers within Bombardier to enhance the customer experience.
- Applicants will be required primarily to support the C series program. However, as needed maybe required to support other platforms as well (CRJ and Q series)
- Be required to travel worldwide and in certain cases on short notice
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience in the operation, maintenance, modification and repair of multi-engines, commercial aircraft.
- You hold an AME or A&P or B1/B2 license
- You have experience on Bombardier products (preferred)
- You have experience on mainline and/or regional aircraft
- You are able to communicate (English) effectively at all levels, both written and verbally, with demonstrated tact and diplomacy (French an asset).
- You must be able to work independently, able to maintain legal status and obtain any requiredsecurity clearances.
- You possess strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- You are willing to travel worldwide (US, Europe, Africa etc.) on short notice.