Starting pay $40.00 an hour, 1 Year Experience Required
Currently looking for Registered Nurses in California State area to fill openings in correctional facilities. Interested candidates should have a 1+ years of RNexperience and possess a current and valid California RN license.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Competitive Pay
- Sick pay, Holiday Pay and Overtime
- Clinical Setting Work Environment
- Contractual and renewable
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Specialty Services: In addition to the above requirements, Temporary/Relief RNs that are requested to work in a specialized area such as Specialty Services, Emergency Department, Inpatient Care and Obstetrics shall also have at least one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years providing patient care within that setting and possess any required certificates. Clinical competencies must be current and provided to the Institution/Facility prior to the Temporary/Relief RNs being assigned.
Requirements of the Registered Nurses (RN)
- 1+ Years of RNExperience within the last 3 years
- Current and valid California RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- Must be flexible with the schedule and able to cover all days, all shifts
Compensation for Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting hourly pay for this position is $40 an hour.