We are looking for a MIL/SIL/HIL engineer to work with our engineering team to develop Driver Assistance and Active Safety technologies that will satisfy and delight our customers. Our MIL/SIL/HIL team is growing and we desire engineers to assist our team in developing methods to include the integration of vehicle sub-systems, vehicle sensors and human interface.
- Perform CAE and test based analysis to support the delivery Driver Assistance Technologies feature performance.
- Develop Driver Assistance and Active Safety CAE tools for full vehicle and multiple vehicle/object scenarios.
- Design, develop and execute laboratory based MIL/SIL/HIL methods to support the verification of Driver Assistance Technologies feature performance.
- Develop new MIL/SIL/HIL tools, refine existing tools to produce a continual efficiency improvement and support correlations efforts.
- Lead development of plan to transition physical vehicle testing to MIL/SIL/HIL based tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- 1+ years of work experience with MIL, SMIL, or HIL development and/or analysis using MATLAB/Simulink, CarSim, dSPACE, National Instruments or similar tool
- Master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of work experience in MIL/SIL/HIL related position
- Experience in design, development, or testing with Driver Assistance or Active Safety technologies
- Experience in vehicle level or system level Automotive design, development, or testing
- Vehicle CAN network experience (CANayzer/CANape)
- Vehicle testing or a test track and in a laboratory environment