Little Rock, AR
Industry: Medical Equipment•
Less than 5 years
Posted 361 days ago
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative in the Little Rock Arkansas area. The primary function of this position is to ensure the highest level of customer service possible. Our sales focus is on the urological, incontinent, enteral, ostomy and wound care product groups.
• Responsible for maintaining and growing the profitability of assigned accounts
• Resolving questions and problems
• Provides training
• Coordinates services
• 3 or more years recent experience in outside sales, preferably in the home health industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Home Healthcare business including referral sources and reimbursement, preferred but not required
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
At Shield HealthCare, our business is growing because of dynamic management, strong customer focus, key acquisitions, and IT based systems. In addition to a dynamic environment, we are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, an outstanding commission plan, car allowance, sales management, and marketingsupport.
You can visit our website for other career opportunities at .