MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN THE U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
CONTROLS ENGINEER - MULTIPLE POSITIONS - DIFFERENT COMPANIES
Looking for candidates (entry level to senior level) that can manage a project from concept to cradle to include the design, build, installation, programming, start-up, debugging and troubleshooting of electrical control systems primarily utilizing Rockwell Automation.
- The ideal candidate will also have the ability to program from scratch.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs all required maintenance of automation programs and make changes as needed;
2. Aids in the development of the automation continuous improvement;
3. Troubleshoot electrical problems using electrical schematics, programs, and meters
4. Complete responsibility in safety PLC procedures
5. Supervises the line rate efficiency to getting a better result through PLC changes
6. Develop the training program for maintenance employees
7. Supervises the robot operation to detect opportunities to reduce line cycle time
8. Design ladder circuits in PLC in order to get a better result in line efficiency rate
9. Develop technical illustrations (isometric) as needed
10. Consult with customers, supplier and other departments, as needed
11. Develop off-line PLC, Safety PLC & PLS programming
12. Supports Operational Performance Metrics and meets targets for improvement
13. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by the Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. BS in electricalengineering and 2years’ experiencepreferred or at least 5years of job related experience/proven expertise;
2. Minimum years of related experience or specific experience (i.e. manufacturing environment)
3. Involvement in process and procedure and what level of proficiency;
4. Exposure to specific systems and/or equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to develop, troubleshoot, maintain Siemens Profibus and Profinet networks and Siemens Simotion
2. ABB robot and Siemens PLC experience, strongly preferred
3. Effectively able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
4. Strong people skills with a willingness to empower the team
5. Clear understanding of Lean Principals and Tools.
- Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
- Experience in programming and troubleshooting problems with Fanuc and ABB robots
- Experience in programming Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s