A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of “can-do” people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad/Graphics is seeking a Compliance Manager to join our growing Legal Team in Sussex, WI. The Compliance Manager will be a key member of the team that oversees the global ethics compliance function within the organization, ensuring that the Company and its employees are complying with regulatory and contractual requirements and internal standards, policies and procedures. The Compliance Manager will be a part of the Quad/Graphics Legal Department, report to the VP, Chief Compliance Officer and Deputy General Counsel and oversee a Compliance Analyst. The Compliance Manager will coordinate with cross-functional departments regarding compliance activities, including Internal Audit, Human Resources, and Operations and will be a member of the Company’s Compliance Committee.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously evolving the global ethics and compliance program and Code of Conduct, including with regard to such things as fair business dealings, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, conflicts of interest, etc;
- Developing and maintaining a high level of expertise in regulations, directives and guidance applicable to the Company’s business, including such things as business associate requirements, CMS regulations, consumer product safety, record retention;
- Managing customer audits relating to such things as contractual and social compliance;
- Investigating ethics and compliance complaints as needed;
- Performing risk assessments to ensure effective identification of risks;
- Preparing periodic compliance assessments;
- Promoting a heightened awareness of compliance requirements and best practices, including newly evolving compliance topics;
- Preparing and reviewing training materials and providing compliance training;
- Working with senior management to develop and maintain controls to enhance compliance and promptly address any noncompliance with laws, requirements, policies or procedures.
- Evaluating new or enhanced services, processes and initiatives for compliance issues.
- Minimum of 3years experience in a global compliance program role - including developing and implementing policies, procedures, controls and training - is required.
- Ability to develop expertise in various regulatory frameworks and apply them in a business environment is required.
- Planning and project management skills are necessary as is the ability to prioritize while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build credibility within the organization are necessary.
- Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively across other business units are required.
- Experience in matrixed, cross-functional work teams with ability to influence without direct authority is necessary.