Agropur cooperative Founded in 1938, Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader. With sales of $6 billion in 2016, the Cooperative is a source of pride for its 3,345 members and 8,000 employees. Agropur processes more than 5.9 billion litres of milk per year at its 39 plants across North America and boasts an impressive roster of brands and products including Natrel, Québon, OKA, Farmers, Agropur Signature, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Island Farms, BiPro, and the Ultima Foods joint venture’s iögo and Olympic brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities during the selection process.
** Home office Based **
The Key Account Manager organizes, plans, and executes sales initiatives for all Agropur products with the objective to maximize volumes and profitability within annual budget targets. The KAM will be responsible for a portfolio of customers that include convenience and regional grocery chains, including some proximity banners owned by major grocery retailers, all located in Atlantic Canada.
More specifically, the Key Account Manager:
• Develop a customer's business plan, by category and readjust the sales forecasts in consequences;
• Negotiate commercial agreements / merchandising programs based on targeted objectives;
• Develop and present business reviews to the customers on a regular basis;
• Identify and analyse the opportunities / threats by customer and quantify the impacts in terms of volumes and profitability for the clients and Agropur;
• Seek new business opportunities with the Atlantic market.
Requirements• University degree in Business administration or the equivalent;
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience with major retail sales or category management or any related field;
• Experience with account management would be an asset;
• Strong analytical skills with a knowledge and understanding of the Nielsen data, Market Track Classic and Gold and Workstation Plus Software;
• Exceptional presentation communications and skills;
• Bilingual (French & English) an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes;
• Knowledge of Powerplay, Velo and Discoverer would be considered an asset;
• High level of autonomy is required.