Sales, Product Application Specialist - Cardiovascular Ultrasound
The CV Ultrasound Product Application Specialist is the key interface between Philips and our customers. This position will represent the company and products while continually providing total solutions to customer needs.
As a CV Ultrasound Product Application Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be delivering a custom-made educational program at a major teaching hospital, the next you could be supporting the regional sales team by applying your clinical expertise to the pre-sales process for a major proposal.
We are continually looking for talented clinical professionals who want to build their professional careers within Ultrasound. Based in the field, you will travel to hospital sites throughout your allocated territory, representing your chosen business line in pre-sales negotiations and in post-sales delivery of educational programs.
- Serve as a clinical liaison to Cardiovascular Ultrasound customers.
- Work closely with the Field Service organization, sales, and project managers during multiple phases of the sales and implementation processes.
- Assess customer's configuration requirements and education needs; plan and deliver equipment and application education; apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems. Support customers in the use and growth of their systems.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the success of the installation team.
- Schedule and perform demonstrations as required to support assigned geography.
- Schedule and implement system installation customer training – complete checklist.
- Support traditional and emerging markets
- Cover tradeshows as assigned
- Professionally handle objections and questions
- Effectively support installed base
- Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers
- Generate leads
- Communicate regularly with local, zone and management teams.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Maintain company property
- Ability to work in ever-changing environments.
- Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Current ARDMS and RDCS registry required
- In-depth knowledge of Cardiovascular Ultrasound environment.
- Knowledge and Experience with the Philips products
- 7+ years clinical experience, Teaching/in servicing experiencepreferred
- Willingness to travel overnight up to 50%
- Ability to be managed remotely.