Audits sales compensation and ensures compliance and consistent application by verifying calculation and payment eligibility. Communicates discrepancies to Commission Supervisor and Manager. Provides monthly operational reporting and compilation of metrics, as well as assists with commission system updates/maintenance.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Performs post payment review of commissions payments to ensure consistency in processing.
- Communicates and works with the Commissions Supervisor/Manager on discrepancies discovered in the commission process.
- Provides reporting related to sales promotions in conjunction with Marketing.
- Understands all aspects of the Sales Comp Plans in order to commission and to report effectively.
- Communicates any training issues discovered in the commission process to the Commissions Supervisor/Manager.
- Provides training support to Commissions Processing and/or field.
- Provides operational reporting, that may include reporting monthly results such as tracking company/vendor promotions. Assists in monitoring/reporting the quantity and nature of approved exceptions.
- Reviews the pre-payment audits of commission payments with a large variance from the amount originally claimed by the Sales Professional to understand process changes/training needed if any. Review results for commissions in a payroll period exceeding $20,000 for an individual Sales Professional.
- Reviews payroll report bi-weekly.
- Assists with metric reporting for commissions processing.
- Working various complex level reports to ensure compliance with the compensation program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Four year college degree (preferably in accounting, finance, or business) or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires three or more years applicable work experience in payroll commissions or 8+ years accounting or payroll/commissions experience.
- Requires high aptitude math skills, including statistics, as well as calculator skills.
- Must be able to analyze difficult requests and provide decisions based on comp plan.
- Requires strong PC experience and aptitude, including database management skills and Excel.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Shift 1st City Macon State GA Req Number 17-08179