Sr Programmer/Analyst-Staff Specialist Enterprise Info Mgmt
- This position assists the Medical Center in attaining its overall business goals by providing expert technical and project leadership.
- This position assumes responsibility for design, development, testing, implementation, quality assurance, and user interaction for assigned project(s), which may include instructing, reviewing, and verifying work of otherdevelopers.
- Sr. Program Analyst/Staff Specialist is a major contributor to the design, development and implementation of complex data solutions that meet organizational and customer needs.
- Responsible for performing feasibility analysis, project scoping, and works with the project management team to prioritize deliverables and negotiate solution functionalities.
- The Sr. Programmer Analyst/Staff Specialist understands and utilizes standard development lifecycle processes (SDLC) with advanced problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- 5+ years of experience with MSSQL, Data Management and ETL procedures.
- 2+ years of experience with Object Oriented code development.
- 2+ years of customer interfacing experience - project oversight, customer presentation.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
- Energetic, ambitious with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Manager, Solutions Development
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
- Utilize current solution technologies including but not limited to SQL, JAVA, C#, JQUERY, UNIX, Oracle. Greenplum knowledge is a plus.
- Coordinate with customers to understand system or data requirements in order to efficiently facilitate an optimal technical solution to meet these needs while supporting a standard architecture design.
- Design, develop, test and implement a defined solution utilizing optimal best practice development methodology (Agile, Waterfall etc.)
- Document solution designs as needed. This may include process or data flow maps, file structures and metadata management.
- Perform solution peer review and testing to ensure system and data integrity.
- Prepare operations, process and system documentation to provide a clear solution roadmap for the team and customer.
- Provide production system monitoring to ensure error-free and efficient processing. Clearly communicate and escalate production problems to ensure timely resolution to minimize customer disruption.
- Maintain a working knowledge of programming languages, development tools, and file structures to ensure efficient solution development. Provide technical mentoring to assist less experienced personnel in maintaining skills and in proper utilization of diverse, multi-platform environments.
- Other duties as defined by management.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical skills
- Evidence of sensitivity to customer service
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Flexibility and calmness in stress situations
- Superior skills in problem analysis, problems solving, and structured thinking
- Well organized
- Capable of critical thinking, reasoning, deduction, and inference while displaying the ability to draw accurate conclusions
- Fast paced with long hours as needed based on business requirements
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".