We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Engine Components USA, Inc. in Russellville, Arkansas as
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Conferring with management personnel to establish budgets, cost controls, production and quality control standards;
- Insuring accuracy of data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products;
- Directing activities withsales, engineering and production for effective launch of new business to meet customer requirements and maintain leadership in the marketplace;
- Managing activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control to obtain optimum utilization of capital and Human Resources;
- Developing and implementing operating procedures designed to eliminate bottlenecks and improve product quality;
- Establishing objectives for improvement while creating a balance in the quality of life at work and away from work for employees;
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or IndustrialEngineering or a business related degree from an accredited university;
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years manufacturing experience as a plant manager supplying components to the automotive or heavy duty truck industry;
- Experience launching new products using close tolerances with high quality machining and grinding processes;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Systems within the automotive industry preferably of engine components; knowledge of camshafts a plus;
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.