BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Consumer Product Manager develops, implements, prices, and manages the delivery of a group of consumer and small business products and services used by all BOKF banks to enhance the Corporation’s profitability; designs, implements, and manages promotions to increase revenue and expand customer relationships.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creates and manages product promotions to generate increased business volumes and maximize earnings; coordinates the activities of marketing, operations, production, and other staff support personnel to ensure timely and efficient delivery of assigned products. Coordinates multi-bank and multi-departmental cooperation and timely completion of assignments; identifies task and overall project management; advises senior management of ideas and concepts to increase business volumes.
2. Evaluates and enhances current products to ensure that BOKF remains competitive in the assigned market; identifies opportunities for new banking products and services and determines product pricing and fee structure to maintain profit levels; analyzes internal customer trends to maximize business potential.
3. Develops new products to enhance BOKF’s competitive position in the market place by performing analysis to determine the most effective marketing strategy to increase product demand; recommends strategies and goals for the marketing of assigned products including market direction, pricing and cost planning. Maximizes revenue opportunities and ensures that product line is marketable and competitive.
4. Performs analysis and communication of regulatory changes in order to ensure compliance and avoid costly civil and criminal penalties; assists in developing strategies and tactics to senior management and changes product and process accordingly.
5. Maintains complex vendor relationships through regular vendor interactions ensuring that products and technology solutions continue to meet the needs of the banks clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principals including product management, development, and positioning
- Thorough knowledge of consumer/small business banking products and services in area of responsibility
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills including database analysis, spreadsheet analysis, advertising, and research
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills
- Excellent PC application skills including Word and Excel
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and 4-5 years experience in product management or 10-11 years equivalent work experience.
Req ID: 34681