The Senior Project Manager is responsible for project planning and executing projects throughout all aspects of a project from concept to delivery. The candidate will be expected to perform technical project management responsibilities including scope, cost, and schedule management. Senior Project Managers coordinate a global
cross-functional team including Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and System Verification and Validation.
- Interfacing with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to resolve design and production issues across multiple concurrent projects.
- Reviews drawings, layouts, Bills of Materials (BOM) and Material Lists (ML) for accuracy and completeness.
- Interacts with suppliers and internal functions to assure compatibility between requirements and process capability.
- Participates with Operations and design partners in design-for-manufacturability and design-for-test techniques; participates in design reviews.
- Conducts risk management for proposed technical approach, define risk mitigation plans, and execute technology maturity plans where required.
- Tracks and evaluates key performance metrics across multiple projects; implements cost savings opportunities and productivity improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college in Engineering or related discipline, with five (5) years plus of professional experience or 3 years plus of professional experience with a related Masters degree
- Proven ability in MS Office desktop applications including MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Certified PMI Program Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience managing software projects is a plus
- Proven planning, time management, communication, decision-making, organizational and project management skills
- Proven experience working with a global team and diverse cultures is preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task, perform under pressure, motivate individuals, lead projects with a high degree of attention to understand the overall corporate objectives are essential
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.