We are seeking a Web and Mobile Applications Developer. The Web and Mobile Applications Developer will demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modeling, secure programming principles, test-driven development, and code standards compliance. In addition, this candidate will have a history of increasing responsibility in a small multi-role team. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions using Angular and TypeScript. This position requires a track record of participation in successful projects in a fast-paced, mixed team (consultant and employee) environment. The Web and Mobile Applications Developer will be required to learn about existing legacy systems and provide on-going technical support for both existing and new applications. The applicant will provide second-level support for existing applications within a group. The Web and Mobile Applications Developer must be a highly motivated self-starter, an enthusiastic learner, and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within scheduled timelines.
* Collaborates closely with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
* Collaborate with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
* Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
* Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
* Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
* Participates in daily scrum stand up meetings
* Primary Coder of web and mobile UI using Angular, TypeScript, HTML, and SASS
* Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
* Experience with TDD, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Web API, HTTP 2, and Git strongly preferred.
* Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
* Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
* Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
* 2+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.