Title: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Santa Clara, CA
· Coordinates purchasing activities in supporting procurement projects and provide administrative support to the procurement operations.
· Provide administrative support to Sr. Director and procurement staff in assisting expense reimbursement, calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements for internal and external meetings,
· Generate and maintain procurement reports and organization chart. Maintain and update project tracking list, follow up with open items
· Distribution of procurement announcements within the company
· Provide data entrysupports in applying for SBI for vendor code applications and managements, SSM for quotations management, PCR for contractor reviews and approvals process.
· Maintain and update vendor list files
· Maintain and achieve procurement records and documentations
· Provide logistic support in assisting procurement operational tasks and records.
· Assist in other administrative duties such as order supplies, preparing correspondences and special projects to be assigned by the procurement director and manager.
· Bilingual (Chinese and English) skill are required for this position with advanced level of verbal, written, reading and listening
· Over three years of administrative experiencerequired
· Knowledge in purchasing, financial accounting, or business administration are great incentive to the role
· Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills,
· Additional skills are required such as effective verbal and listening communications, attention to detail and high level of accuracy, and effective written communicational skills at a highly proficient level.