- Participate in software development on the Salesforce platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Act as the Tech Lead in one or more Scrum teams with focus on Salesforce best practices. Mentor junior team members in Salesforce development activities.
- Champion Agile/Scrum methodologies and lead adaption of Aetna DevOps and Delivery process.
- Monitor and manage changes for supported applications including the managing and distribution of team assignments across Salesforce functional areas.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment.
- Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other tools.
- Be a master of load balancing your availability to stakeholders for day to day activities and for bringing new and innovative developments to production.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude a must in a fast-moving business and technical environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both IT and business partners and leaders.
- A strong sense of methodology, process and metrics, functions, and projects.
- Strong people skills; able to interact at all levels of the organization
- Process and results-oriented.
- Experience/ knowledge of SEP and Agile development processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field and 8+ years of experience. 6+ year with a Master's Degree.
- 2+ years development experience with Visual Force, Java-script, Apex controllers, Apex Classes/Triggers Configurations, Workflow, Batch jobs & standard SFDC components.
- 2+ years experience with SFDC Object design, SOQL & SOSL.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- 2+ years of experience working on custom end-to-end SFDC projects.
- 5+ years of experience working with web based technologies
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Experience with an ETL tool (like Informatica) is highly desired
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL is highly desired
- Experience in the Health Insurance is a plus.