Regional Marketing Specialist, Intensive Insulin Management ( IIM )
8 - 10 years experience • Business Services
A Day in the Life
- You will work with key stakeholders in the commercial organization (e.g. district managers, sales representatives, etc.) to assess market development needs and act as the marketing lead for the region.
- You will apply a mastery of Diabetes Therapy solutions & disease state knowledge to not only execute current programs but identify new programs and drive them thru higher levels of the patient and HCP penetration.
- You will work with a high degree of cross-functional interactions, collaboration and leadership influence and capability.
- You will drive strategic partnering and market development activities at the region level including: conducting analysis and segmentation to quantify and prioritize opportunities within the region; and the design and deployment of customized marketing programs to convert choice accounts, and grow strategic customers.
- You will be expected to have a strong influence over the design of new solutions, processes, and organizational objectives for growth initiatives. You will also be expected to lead briefings with internal and external stakeholders to develop marketing collateral that address regional/national needs.
- You will provide product launch support at the regional level.
- You will focus on the development and execution of clinician awareness and utilization programs in the regions, working in close partnership with Consumer, Web and Alliance teams.
- You will partner and support the planning and execution of regional meetings and events.
- You will perform other duties as assigned. Manage expenses within budget, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency. Works within and actively promotes Medtronic’s core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years’ experience in marketing or sales OR Master’s Degree/MBA and 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales
• 2+ years’ marketing and/or salesexperience in healthcare
• Project/program management skills/experience (e.g. leading projects/initiatives)
Nice to Have • MBADegreepreferred
• Medical device, pharma, healthcare, consumer products, high tech or biotech environment
• Experience working in a fast paced, global organization
• Experience working with Diabetes management related therapies
• Previous experience in direct-to-consumer marketing, experience evaluating ROI of marketing initiatives and experience from a marketing/advertising agency preferred
• 3+ years of significant downstream marketing experience and development of marketing communication plans and strategies
• Experience in a sales or other customer facing role with targeted growth objectives and metrics.
• Experience working closely with HCP (Healthcare Professionals) and patients preferred
• Proven track record of leadership, self-motivation and taking initiative, can-do attitude, driving results in complicated environments, and effectively operating and delivering with minimal direction
• General knowledge of medical device industry practices, techniques and standards (e.g., product development process, role of clinical trials, reimbursement landscape)
• Proven history of creating and executing programs that impact the business and customers
• Excellent indirect leadership, negotiating, influencing and change management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, with the flexibility to reprioritize when needed
• Excellent writing skills, with ability to express subject matter knowledge, procedures and processes in a clear, orderly and easily understood presentation
• Outstanding collaboration, organizational and interpersonal communication skills with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Ability to perform under pressure and cope with tight deadlines