Essential Job Functions:
- Create, build and maintain strategic partnerships with brokers, retailers and distributors in order to grow theportfolio of Monster Energy products in the assigned territory
- Conceptualize and apply a sales strategy to target key markets and establish a dominant presence in the region; Develop and execute promotional programs and activities with key partners
- Manage sales forecasts and budgets to achieve established goals to deliver profitable growth for assigned region
- Manage sales reporting obligations in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing surveys, etc.
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Partner with marketing on developing local or national initiatives, product launches and sales estimates
- Work with internal departments to implement customer agreements, increase revenue, and address Customer needs; includes working closely with senior management
- Identify opportunities to improve customer support, including supply chain efficiencies
- Ensure that costs are controlled and monitored, including ensuring that the Accounts Receivable objectives are met and budgets are not exceeded
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Six to ten years of sales experience in a retail, broker and distributor sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in a hand-on sales environment
- Proven knowledge of broker, distributor and retail customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers and brokers; ability to collaborate at all levels
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRI, POS and Inventory reports
- Flexibility to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.