Sr Account Executive - Access & Identity Mgt Software - 27050010
Sr Account Executive - Access & Identity Mgt Software - Midwest - 27050010
Our client, an up and coming player in the Access & Identity Management Software space, is looking for an exceptional sales hunter in the Ohio Valley Region (Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin), who must live in the territory. The successful candidate will have a track record of closing new enterprise accounts and consistently achieving quota selling Access & Identity Management or Information Security solutions.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners.
This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 18-24 months. The company has plenty of salessupport in place, some current customers in the territory already, and is a smaller company in a hot space with tons of upside.
You live in the territory (Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Indiana). Ideally would like someone with 10 yrs of experience successfully selling IT/Security or related software. Competitors work great. Person will work from home, they will have an SE and JR AE for support. Quota once ramped up will be $750k - $1M and this is an expansion role!
The client prefers people with companies like: Centrify, Ping Identity, NetIQ, Duo Security Symantec, RSA, Threat Matrix, AlienValut, Intel Security (McAfee), Trustwave, Websense, Trend Micro, Niksun, Fishnet, Kaspersky Labs, F5, Tufin, etc. in their background.
- Achieve the annual revenue target selling Access & Identity Management Software solutions.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor's Degreepreferred or extensive experienceselling Information Security Software
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
- 5 - 10 years of experienceselling Information Security solutions to the Fortune 1
- Strong understanding of Access & Identity Management Software a +.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Must be able to prospect - through cold calling, networking & lead follow-up.
Base Salary: $110,.00 - $120,.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $220,.00 - $240,.00 (NO Cap) + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility
Locations: Anywhere in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio or Wisconsin
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.