As the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S.News & World Report), NewYork-Presbyterian has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. NYP is continuously implementing new programs to meet the unique needs of our communities, and is strengthening those that exist.
Our programs build upon, and tie together, the Hospital’s inpatient care coordination, Ambulatory Care Network, and community outreach programs. Now, we're seeking a Program Manager to help drive this work forward.
Step into this pivotal role, where you will provide key operational support to programs that focus on identifying and addressing the psychosocial and clinical needs of our patients in the Hospital and in the community.
This position will support a number of initiatives that seek to establish technology-enabled relationships between the hospital, community providers, and community-based organizations.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing key relationships with funders and conveying programmatic updates to project stakeholders, managing financial, quantitative, and qualitative reporting requirements, providing training to frontline staff to support new workflows, and supporting communications efforts across a network of collaborators.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Project Management experience
- Grants management and reporting experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of work experience
- Experience working in a community and/or ambulatory healthcare setting
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Job ID: 00736660