AvidXchange is looking for a Vice President of Product Marketing. This person will report to the SVP of Strategy and Product Management and will be responsible for leading our go to marketing strategy for all AvidXchange products and services. As VP of Product Marketing, you will have the opportunity to define our market strategy, drive overall pricing, lead a team of product marketing leaders that will deliver go to market solutions to enable the successful launch and growth of our products and services.
- Identify addressable market size and segmentation. Monitor penetration of existing market and identify means of expanding the market through new communication strategies, product enhancements, and expansion.
- Lead team to conduct market research regarding AP automation and financialtechnology trends.
- Maintain current understanding of the AvidXchange products, industry trends and competitor products. Demonstrate working knowledge while working with product management, demand generation and sales to introduce and test new products and pricing in market.
- Partner with Product Management to identify meaningful market and product positioning, segmented by market and buyer personas. Leverage this to produce go to market plans and help prepare products for early adopter and general release.
- Work with the demand generation team to develop market launch strategies and programs that drive demand for our products and services.
- Collaborate with the sales organization to create the channelsales strategies, gathering input for win-loss analysis, and product market acceptance.
Experience and Qualifications
- 7-10 years leading product marketing function in a SaaS B2B software company. Experienceworking within financialtechnology software organizations is a plus.
- Proven experience leading marketing teams with demonstrated track record for launching new products and services to the market.
- Familiarity working with direct, partner, and channelmarketing and sales leaders to deliver business outcomes.
- Must be highly driven with a passion for developing teams that deliver and help the organization win in strategic markets.
- Demonstrated ability to gather/synthesize market information and customer research to drive business planning and strategy.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to coach others.
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes.
- Experienceworking with cross-functional teams, including product management, demand generation, sales, and technology teams required.
- Ability to work within a high-growth, fast paced culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, computer science, or a related discipline. MBA preferred, not required.