As the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that drive our go to market team to deliver results. This role will support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs, marketing automation, planning/budgeting and othertechnology platforms necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Works cross functionally with key marketing partners and key business stakeholders to yield desired outcomes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and execute strategic marketing initiatives in partnership with key Marketing Leaders, LOB, Commercial leaders. Provide cross functional project management by collaborating with marketing peers as well as peers in finance, IT and other disciplines as needed. Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in processes and systems, and optimize workflows for productivity.
- Design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes to support collaboration and communication throughout the marketing and operations teams. This includes managing the mapping process of value proposition development for the New Product Development process, managing the Ad/Promo/Brand Management process, as well as implementing changes based on insights and business knowledge.
- Partner with the Customer Marketing Insights team to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics to enable data driven decisions throughout the marketing team Measure performance of overall Marketing initiatives through a regular cadence of dashboards and other key metrics. Review pricing strategy in partnership with Lines of Business, Finance, and Marketing Insights. Configure analytics tools to capture and analyze programmatic data. Extract and share actionable insights with the team.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (SFDC Cloud) used for digital marketing initiatives and to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time.
- Manage platforms for technologycampaign automation and education. Ensure that all lead generation campaigns have a projected ROI before launch and measure the results against the estimate. Work with sales and marketing teams to maintain database health. Monitor and maintain data quality and completeness by leveraging tools in CRM and marketing automation systems, as well as other third-party providers.
- Design, develop, train and maintain marketing program launch processes to enable self-serve program execution throughout marketing team
- Lead the collection and aggregation of marketing budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars
- Create MarketingEducation, COE to mentor and train others in marketing practices, tools and knowledge.
- May manage staff, assign work, monitor activities, evaluate performance and manage escalated/critical issues. Administer employment actions, provide coaching and guidance to staff and promote staff training and development. Support the development and management of department policies and procedures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or a related discipline; Master’s Degreepreferred
- 8+ years of progressive career experience and leadership in marketing operations, demand generation, customer acquisition, or analytics / BI.
- 5+ years Marketing / Product Management experience
- Strategic thinker, but hands-on and a strong mentor who can jump in to teach the team to solve problems
- Ability to work well under pressure and at a rapid pace<span
- Proven success building full-stack B2B marketing funnels and exceeding ROI targets at a growing startup
- Expert in SFDC, Tableau, or other automation, reporting, and educationtechnology platforms
- Deep knowledge of demand generation strategies and testing methodologies
- Team player with strong cross-functional skills
- Product and/or brand management preferred
- Global experience a plus