Electrical Engineer III
As an IV Solutions team member, you will work with a team of talented engineers to deliver innovation to the pharmacies of health systems throughout the world. You will collaborate with Marketing, Manufacturing, Service, and others. Our solutions help to drive better outcomes for patients by removing errors and automating tasks. Every day you will make an impact.
- Designs products as part of an Engineering team, based on design inputs, schedule, and overall architecture.
- Follows validated processes and requirements in a regulated medical device development environment.
- Understands the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into designs.
- Develops quality electrical designs that are safe and effective for their intended use.
- Designs, builds and tests design prototypes with other team members.
- Troubleshoots complex problems with existing or newly-developed devices.
- Office based
- Willingness to travel occasionally to other business locations or customer sites (less than 10%)
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering or Mechatronic
- 5+ years of experience in ElectricalEngineering of robotic systems or electro-mechanical devices
- Experience with PCB design: component selection, schematic, analysis, simulation, layout, and documentation
- Design experience with: Microcontroller, Motor control, Power electronics design
- Design software experience with Altium Designer PCB and Solidworks (electrical and mechanical)
- Regulated medical device development
- Automation and robotics, including applicable safety standards
- International product standards affecting electrical designs
- Product design for Reliability, Serviceability, and Maintainability
- Risk management processes and standards
- Technical writing, system documentation, design document-management skills