As a valued member of our North American Sales management team, this individual will be responsible for the direct management of ZOLL CMS Territory Managers (sales representatives) and SalesAssociates within an assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages medical equipment sales activities and is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing sales programs for the assigned region.
- Engages with key accounts and builds relationships throughout the region.
- Responsible for consistently meeting or exceeding region performance objectives, including order counts, booked revenue quotas and profit.
- Maintain a positive attitude, control discounts and expenses to contribute positively to ZOLL''s profitability.
- Hires, educates, retains and promotes talented sales professionals.
- Foster a team environment within your region. Lead by example, motivate and inspire your team.
- Communicate, implement, and monitor the ZOLL CMS Strategic Plan.
- Develop Territory Managers through coaching and positive reinforcement.
- Spend an average of three days per week working in the field with your TM''s.
- Manage and assess Territory Managers adherence with regional expectations to improve performance.
- Become a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and competitive landscape.
- Responsible for field reinforcement of products and positioning strategy.
- Represent ZOLL in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate openly and share information with others.
- Analyze and report on trends that you observe within your region.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises Territory Managers in the field. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of experience in medical equipment sales management – preferably cardiology.
- Demonstrated business acumen within the medical industry.
- Proven sales leadership.