Job ID: 1700003885
This role will report to the AVP, Sales Strategy & Optimization and will manage new employees during the onboarding stage and bridge the new learning process from classroom to Sales floor. This role will help shape and deliver sales training and develop recommendations for both group and individualized training plans. This role will partner with CC Training, Quality Assurance and the AVP, Inside Sales Managers to identify and synchronize Inside Sales onboarding and ongoing training and coaching needs. This role actively identifies QA trends; determines training needs and sales process improvements. This role actively motivates Inside Sales Reps to achieve and exceed performance goals.
- Manage a team of new employees during the onboarding stage and effectively bridge new hires from training to Sales floor
- Proactively identify training opportunities to enhance Inside Sales performance, evaluate training content and recommend training enhancements and revisions for Inside Sales based on team performance trends and needs
- Work closely with MIS, QA staff, Sales Team leadership to identify process trends and gaps to assist in driving continuous usage and application improvements
- Partner with Inside Sales leadership on identify and execute employee engagement strategies
- Create training tracking mechanisms to identify pre-post training performance deltas and identify and execute training improvements in partnership with Inside Sales leadership
- Translate Quality Assurance statistics into actionable coaching sessions for Inside Sales
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Inside Sales while responsible for maintaining online procedures and policies
- Act as a liaison with Marketing to communicate changes in promotions, marketing campaigns and new industry launches
- Manage all logistics related to the delivery of training programs for the department, including training content management
- Ensure consistent execution of procedures and usage of SalesForce.com
Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of the degree, HS diploma/GED with 3+ years training experience.
- 3+ years of learning and development experience or relevant work experience.
- Flexibility to work various schedules as business needs require.
- Strong Salesforce.com working knowledge
- Possess thorough understanding of consultative selling skills.
- Ability to work independently, effectively managing multiple priorities with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct, motivate and direct individuals at various skill levels.
- High enthusiasm and desire to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Confident with sales presence and comfortable driving results through influence.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Self-starter, organized and excellent with time management.
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skills and ability to improvise when needed.
- Ability to think out of the box and create new ways to motivate learning and impact performance.