This is a position in the Project Office Team providing support to Global Electronics Engineering Product Lines. This includes working closely with Product Line Director/VP in setting up new projects, inputting budget, analyzing financial reports, project/resource planning and working in Project Management and Financial database systems. Ability and willingness to learn products, budgeting and resource management is necessary.
- Drive engineeringbudget planning activities for the product line and ensure high data quality.
- Analyze and monitor engineering product line budget spending and recoveries from both a cost center and project perspective. Drive team to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Analyze and monitor product line resource planning, utilization and footprint. Work with resource owners to optimize plan and ensure robustness of future plan.
- Support Product Line VP for various analysis tasks and reporting preparation related to budget planning, actual spending, headcount planning and footprint.
- Support monthly reconciliation of financial and project planning tools.
- Support set up of new projects in Project Systems.
- Tool and database administration.
- Participation in special projects and activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in financial management, business planning or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert in MS Excel and data visualization tools/techniques
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications
- BS in Finance, Business Management or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V