Job Description :
This job provides the clinical perspective on the full spectrum of health, prevention, care management, high cost claimant management, wellness, risk and chronic disease management in sales discussions with internal and external customers and consultants. The majority of their time is dedicated to working in alignment with the sales teams through customer-facing discussions, but also spend time preparing for these discussions. These roles are also expected to stay current on clinical market trends, understand the competition, and assist the product, clinical, analytics functions as well as the centers of excellence division to execute strategies through participation in conferences, industry forums, and keeping pace with the market requirements and new and emerging competitors.
- Acquisition & Renewal: Inform strategy development from comprehensive clinical standpoint; prepare for and provide clinical perspective on clinically-related discussions as needed; provide clinical and operational insights back to internal stakeholders and accounts after customer discussions.
- Account Maintenance: Prepare for and participate in ad-hoc and annual clinical review meetings as needed to provide clinical health and wellness perspective; provides broad clinical insights back to internal stakeholders and accounts after customer discussion.
- Strategy: Research and stay current on health, wellness, productivity, risk and care management trends in the market place in order to share insights and best practices in sales discussions; attend conferences and contribute to publications as needed to support the clients, consultants, partners and centers of excellence function.
- Keep pace with fast-changing environment, client cultures and trends to better support behavior change by increasing senior level support, improving value proposition with a goal of focused interventions, creative strategies and execution of all core clinical principles and programs.
- Working closely with analytics to create messaging and deliver relevant metrics and clinical reports as well as quarterly and annual outcomes and trends for all health management strategies for all current and emerging care models. Articulating the ‘so what’ to the customer by alignment of analytics and performance metrics to track quantitative clinical and financial results, and communicating value and progress for clients which contributes to sales and retention.
- Tracking, communicating and implementing best practices and industry specific successes and challenges for all markets, and using the internal system for client relationship management.
- Developing and managing positive and effective relationships with key internal and external partners and decision makers including sales, product, provider, quality, clinical, partner plans, consulting firms, and third party vendors.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree - Clinical or health-related field, including but not limited to physical activity, exercise, nutrition or dietetics, nursing, health administration, health education-OR- Prior experience in the clinical field
- 5 - 7 years' experience in population health management, clinical development, implementation, and evaluation
- Master's Degree - Clinical Practice, Public Health, Health Promotion, Population Health Management, or Wellness field
- Creative thinking skills
- Understanding of key clinical concepts
- Demonstrated application of client-focused HEF Guiding Principles
- Excellent inter-personal, presentation, communication and listening skills
- Conflict and crisis management skills
Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
50% - 75%