ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
About The Opportunity Position Summary
Develops and implements solutions coordinating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments. Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Reuses components when possible and assists management in buy/build decisions.
Essential to this Position
The Senior Integration Application Developer will be responsible for the design, development and ongoing support of the internal application integration processes, including (technical and programming) services that support Menasha Corporation’s ERP application systems. Configures, analyzes, designs, develops and maintains application integration software to support business process and functions. The Sr. Integration Developer will be using a variety of development tools to provide solutions. Tools such as MuleSoft and EDI middleware will be used in the deployment of ERP-based integration applications.
Technical Experience Required:
- At least 3 years of middleware programming using tools such as MuleSoft, Tibco, Oracle Fusion, SAP PI/PO, Dell Boomi, MS BizTalk, Sterling Gentran
- EDI processing including X12 / EDIFACT
- SAP Integration methods (BAPI's, Idoc's, etc)
- SAP EDI/ALE exposure/administration a plus
- Strong desire to learn and embrace new technologies
Education / Certifications Education Required
Bachelor’s Degree Education Desired
Bachelor’s Degree Skills & Experience Work Experience Required
Minimum 4 years relevant experience required Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT) environment
- Knowledge and understanding of marketplace experience, developments and trends related to the Information Technology (IT) function
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications
- Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control It projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives