This is your chance to turn your proven abilities and drive into rewards and success in a fast-paced company that sits at the crossroads of education and international travel. As the Manager, Customer Service, you will manage a team of Traveler Support Specialists in our Toronto and Vancouver offices to ensure our customers are always receiving exceptional service. Whether it’s hiring new talent or encouraging the success of existing superstars, you will motivate and inspire your team in any way necessary. You will effectively handle escalated and complex customer issues, bringing them to resolution with your strong communication skills. You can see the big picture and are always looking with a critical eye for opportunities to innovate. You must be confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you. At the same time, you believe that no task is beneath you and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there.
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills (French bilingualism is considered an asset)
- You’re driven and take initiative to problem solve
- You’re detailed and thrive in working in a fast paced environment
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- Ensuring all operational tasks are completed accurately and within established service levels.
- Setting service targets and continually tracking, analyzing, and reporting on performance.
- Driving the short- and long-range planning; identifying opportunities for improvement and resolving issues that impact service.
- Developing and implementing effective customer service policies, processes, and systems by closely collaborating with internal teams and having a strong understanding of EF’s customer and business needs
- Proven success managing a team including motivating and coaching your team towards team and personal success
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and organized– you work well under pressure with multiple priorities and in a rapidly changing environment
- Positive and energetic team player – you are a natural at collaborating with and influencing others
- High level of comfort and ability with data and analysis, as well as software and systems
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative to solve problems and achieve objectives
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (French is an asset)
- College or University Degree
- 4+ years in a Customer Service role