Responsible for the remote installation, configuration, and testing of
managed services equipment for new customers, and replacement equipment
for existing customers. Acts in compliance with industry and Company
technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Works under
general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions
for assigned tasks.
- Perform configuration, turn-up, and testing of managed services
equipment for day 1 customer installations and day 2 support of existing
- Work with off-net providers to troubleshoot connectivity issues with
circuits or vendor supplied Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
- Use various software systems and applications to effectively
troubleshoot issues and equipment relating to underlying network
connectivity, as well as to identify configuration and other related
issues with managed services equipment.
- Train and mentor supported teams.
- Collaborate with and foster relationships with internal and external
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- CCENT or other entry level industry certification
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.