Process Improvement Specialist - Systems and Procedures
Deliver strategic and operational business consulting, project management and process improvement services for Vidant Health. Conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, develop measurement tools and presentations in support of the development and delivery of Vidant Health's strategic imperatives. Apply business process transformation, quality improvement and systems engineering methodologies. Candidate will participate in a collaborative team environment, lead project teams through complex and ambiguous situations, develop timely solutions that effectively address business needs, serve as a catalyst for change, interact and maintain relationships at all levels of staff, including senior-level executives.This position requires a self-starter, manages multiple priorities, demonstrates tact and diplomacy in situations of conflict and controversy, and demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Master's in management, engineering, sciences, business administration (MBA), health related field (MHA or MPH), or similar discipline, along with 3-4 years of related experiencerequired. A Bachelor's degree with 6-7 years of related experience may be substituted.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Proficiency in use of office and project efficiency tools (MS Excel, Word, Visio, simulation and statistical packages, etc).
- Display strong oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead groups/teams through Process Improvement methodologies empowering them to think creatively and arrive at sound successful solutions.
- Six SigmaBlack Belt
- Either Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.