Senior Manager Operational Planning & Controls
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
The Senior Manager, Operational Planning & Controls drives operational efficiencies and effectiveness through planning and analysis. The role assesses current performance and forecasts future performance by establishing measurements, gathering relevant data, and performing quantitative analysis. The Senior Manager also uses these analyses to create and implement plans to improve performance, mitigate risk, and address organizational challenges. The role also assists the BU SVP with the management and execution of Special Projects, follow-up with the larger management team on status and progress of operational initiatives, and special research and problem solving assignments.
AS A SENIOR MANAGER OPERATIONAL PLANNING & CONTROLS, YOU WILL..
- Consolidate forecasts and analytics performed throughout the group into weekly snapshot and dashboard analysis;
- Drives cost savings, efficiencies and optimization of best practices through extensive, on-going analysis of the operational supply chain;
- Provides actionable recommendations on investment, procedural, and strategic decisions along with supporting quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Manages change and implementation efforts as required.
- Manages the planning calendar;
- Analyzes progress towards completion of goals and initiatives
- Manages special projects and research assignments
- Supports business development initiatives as needed
- Provides support to any BU department heads as required.
- Performs operational audits and causal analysis as required
- Maintains compliance framework
- Manages operational risk and mitigation plans.
IS K12 RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you communicate well?
- Can you build customer confidence?
- Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action?
- Is your manner honest and straightforward?
- Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines?
- Do you value others' opinions?
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degreewith five (5) years of progressive experience in operational analysis OR
- Master’s degree in a related field with three (3) years of progressive experience in operational analysis
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strength in quantitative analysis and ability to pull insight out of data
- Ability to summarize, communicate, and present insights and findings at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Ability to pass required background check
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills