- Grow A-B sales & share with key Off-Premise Chain account(s).
- Provide total account management; sell-in corporate programs and brand promotions.
- Direct and manage space management priorities of A-B and the account.
- Utilize sales tools (SMART, Eagle Eye, IRI, IRI Data Web, Shelf Set, etc.)
- Foster relationships with A-BI field sales and wholesaler personnel, and maintain active communications.
- Evaluate strategies and action plans against allocated budget; manage budgets.
- Contribute to development and management of annual account plan.
- Facilitate communication of wholesaler's pricing to chain account.
- Bachelor's Degree (emphasis in Business, Sales, and/or Marketing is strongly desired).
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives (particularly Category Management and information-based selling).
- Advanced computer software proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet).
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Effective Communications/Presenting, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Field and retailsalesexperience in the beverage industry or other consumer products industries.
- Understanding of A-B wholesaler network/processes and Wholesaler Equity Agreement.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Driven to deliver results against stretch targets.