The Application Infrastructure & Operations team within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)/Corporate Technology (CT)/Financial Systems & Technology (FS&T) group is seeking a senior Application Systems Engineer to work in a lead role supporting Enterprise One Number Environment (eONE) and other FS&T applications.
Basic job responsibilities and individual expectations include:
- Leads application support efforts on multiple platforms.
- Acts as primary contact for administrative support and production issue analysis & resolution.
- Tracks application and batch performance and develops plans for remediation of issues.
- Ensure PAC2000 tickets meet established SLAs.
- Ensure application monitoring meets best practices.
- Execute BCP plan for application; coordinate logistics for plan implementation.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 3+ years of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- 3+ years of administration experience
- 3+ years of Weblogic experience
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical environments: management and production release coordination
- Knowledge and understanding of source code version control systems, configuration management techniques and procedures
- 2+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- Experience working in an OFSAA Administrator functions & support role.
- 5+ years of application infrastructure and operations supportexperience.
- 3+ years familiarity with: Autosys script coding; NDM file transmission automation; and tools experience such as TOAD or SQL Developer.
- Experience with Lombard AgileReporter
- Experience with ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)