Dynamic maintenance leader in ever expanding global food industry. This company offers you an opportunity to excel in your career! Join us in the New Ulm, MN area as a Maintenance Manager.
- 4-yeardegreerequired; Business Management, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of maintenance management experience;
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, preventative maintenance, plant operations, government environmental and safety regulations;
- Knowledge of plant operations and production scheduling;
- Lean Manufacturing principles preferred;
- GMP, OSHA, etc.;
- Leadership, interpersonal, communication and team building skills;
- AutoCAD, SAP, MS Office applications.
- Managing and supervising the Maintenance Department;
- Developing and maintaining programs to ensure employees are properly trained in human safety, product quality and safety, employee relations and professional development;
- Managing the PM programs and Inventory Controls, and updating work orders;
- Responsibility for the cost justification, compiling specs, ordering and the installation of new equipment;
- Assisting in capital planning, proposals for expansions, budgeting, expenditure monitoring, and cost improvement projects;
- Maintaining and improving record keeping;
Leading and participating in plant and corporate continuous improvement teams.