Sales Representative - Corrugated Packaging
8 - 10 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Sales Representative - Corrugated Packaging - RT
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55126
Corrugated Packaging Industry Experience
The ideal candidate is someone withns. 8+ years experienceselling corrugated packaging solutions
We are seeking an experienceSales Representative for our Minnesota Complex Sales Team.
The Sales Representative is responsible for professionally and effectively representing CTA in the packaging marketplace. This requires successful management of a sales territory by developing and fostering sound customer relationships. A Sales Representative will examine and evaluate a customer's packaging needs and then offer recommendations to fulfill those needs while striving to meet the directives established by regional and plant management.
- Profitably grow the business with priority strategic (high transactional to consultative mix) accounts by developing and successfully implementing Key Account Plans.
- Enable profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; general business principles, internal financial management and industry business practices.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of corporate/business capabilities and resources.
- Create advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Functional/technical skills
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. BA/BS in related field
2. Must have 8+ years experienceselling corrugated packaging solutions Present Salary?
3. Salary Expectation?
4. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
5. Complete address: