FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, andEducation. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Every day we make choices - choices with our family, friends, and also our career. These choices often are small, but collectively over time shape the narrative of our lives. So imagine thepossibilities if you made the choice in your professional life to join a community of passionate innovators with a desire to build an exciting legacy.
At FranklinCovey Education, we are pursuing a powerful vision - "What would it look like if every child had an opportunity to be a leader?" To accomplish this end, we are partnering withcommunities to implement The Leader in Me process and make leadership a part of every child's education experience.
Currently, we are fielding interest for a sales leadership role to bring this vision to reality.
As part of the Education Practice, you will benefit from the following:
• Professional pursuits with a high level of intrinsic value
• A culture of empowerment, collaboration, continuous improvement, and innovation
• A dynamic first year experience - inclusive of a senior mentor, live trainings, coaching, and tools - to insure you reach your full potential.
• Opportunity in this role to build relationships with key community influencers - including Superintendents, Chamber of Commerce Executives, Principals, Business Leaders, and State Representatives.
• An existing client base and interested candidates for The Leader in Me
• Professional and personal development in areas such as leadership, productivity, execution, andrelationship building - through access to FranklinCovey's first-class and globally-renowned content.
• Limited overnight travel to assist in a healthier work-life balance
• An attractive base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
• A dedicated Education Quality Partner to assist in support of existing clients, setting newclient meetings, and reducing administrative work-load.
• An opportunity to share your ideas and experiences to forge new pathways within our Education Practice
• Full Health Benefits, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, and Expense Reimbursement
• 15 vacation days in your first year, and 20 days starting your second year.
• New professional relationships with other "Achievers with Heart"
To become a member of our Education Practice Family, we are looking for ideals such as:
• A passion for leadership and a belief that every child should have an opportunity to lead
• Interdependent nature and genuine enjoyment of collaborations with others
• A problem solver to assist in navigating potential challenges
• Experience in building consensus and launching large-scale initiatives
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in education sales, preferably in a professional services environment. A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential. Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure. BA/BS in business or related field is required. A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, andintegrity is critical to success in this role. Strong verbal and written communications skills areessential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.