- Provides portfolio and relationship management services to sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Manages accounts in accordance with investment objectives, incorporating PNCs investment approach, philosophy and platform. Responsible for delivering the PNC investment experience to clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management. Additionally, responsible for assisting in the oversight of investment activities of the investment professionals in that team or market.
- Responsibility for providing portfolio and relationship management services to sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Will manage these accounts in accordance with investment objectives that have been developed with the client, incorporating PNCs investment approach, philosophy and platform. Depending on line of business, may provide specialized advice on planned giving, as well as analyzing program health and strategies.
- Responsible for delivering the PNC investment experience to clients, providing actionable advice, market insight and reporting on investment results.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management. Additionally supports and may lead the sales efforts of the business through the introduction and expansion of financial services to the client .
- Executes risk management practices through the adherence to PNC's policies and procedures. Supports the Functional Director in the oversight, performance management, and coaching of investment professionals
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Products and Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Investment Consulting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use various techniques to design and implement investment strategies according to investment objectives as well as to provide effective portfolio management and to maximize investment returns.
Portfolio Management - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the tools, techniques, and acceptable business practices associated with managing a client's securities investments.
Client Relationship Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Value Selling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.
CFA/CFP/CIMA or equivalent preferred
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.