Job Title: Sr. Sales Manager
Location: Dallas, TX area
Compensation: Base: $120 - 125K “range”
Plan: $240 – 250K “range”
Accelerators – Commission doubles after reaching quota
Uncapped earning potential
Benefit: Strong Benefit Package, including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
About our Client and the Role:
The company is a global provider of networking solutions selling to the Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs) and Service Providers worldwide. If you are a Top Ten Performer and interested in exploring a new career path, please contact us quickly.
- The Sr. Sales Manager will act as Overlay SME for a key product family focused on 4G Mobile Core solutions in the western portion of the US. Some Latin America travel may be involved as well.
- You will sell direct as well as partner with the sales force on active opportunities in the various territories.
- Work with Insides Sales, Systems Engineering, and local Sales representatives in qualifying, creating and executing strategies for current and new customers.
- Past success in this role has been contributed to structuring a collaborative partnership with field sales teams to expand what is already a market leading position.
- Identify key individuals within target accounts, build business and technical champions, and close business.
- Develop and maintain strategic working relationships with assigned clients and understand each client's technical and business needs.
- Responsible for revenue generation/quota attainment, strategic account & territory management and sales opportunity management.
- Responsibility for driving customer requirements and conveying accounts' strategic directions.
- Proven track record with 5 years+ of consistently exceeding quota.
- High level knowledge of 4G mobile core network elements (SGW, PGW, MME, etc.) and the role they play in a wireless network. 3G and 2G knowledge is a plus.
- WiFi technology knowledge/experience.
- IMStechnology knowledge/experience.
- Solid understanding of wireless trends, key players, and service provider ecosystems.
- Working relationships with Americas Service Providers (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon) and NEMs (ALU, Cisco, Ericsson, etc.) supplying 3G/4G mobilenetwork elements.
- Self-motivated and willing to accept challenges.
- Strong interest in problem solving and driving innovative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel (50+%).