Manager, Org. Change Management
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
Technology Risk Management and Information Security (TRMIS) is a group of technology, security and risk professionals in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K., focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
The Cyber Security Team is responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to TD. Development of effective risk management programs help ensure TD’s best-in-class cyber security approach.
What We Stand For
The TRMIS program is continuously evolving to mitigate risks to the bank, including introducing new initiatives and improved defense. With a layered approach to protect customers, employees and the bank from cyber threats, TD manages, challenges and reviews technology controls for all business applications.
The Manager, of Change Management will be responsible for the development, execution and rollout of change management strategies and tactics for significant and transformational programs impacting any, on work that TRMIS would be deploying that potentially may impacts across the organizations or segments..
The individual will work closely with project teams, business owners, business sponsors, business partners, and will lead others directly or indirectly on change initiatives to ensure a positive employee experience.
- 5+ years of Change management experience within an agile environment is required
- Develop and execute change management strategies with measurable objectives
- Ensure the consistent application of a structured change management approach to process and people change issues related to the project
- Provide a holistic view of change and determine the level of impact to the business
- Create and implement change management plans that maximize employee engagement and support a comprehensive, timely and virtually seamless transition/implementation within the program teams, while identifying and mitigating people-side risks and concerns
- Provide guidance to the project teams within the scope of change management methodologies
- Establishing and managing a team of change champions from all impacted levels, including executive and user groups for input and feedback.
- Work with the project team and key internal business partners (Communications, Human Resources, Finance etc.) to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan, and ensure that all areas that are impacted are prepared for future state changes.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and oversee project change plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Create metrics to drive adoption and sustainment of change that link to the realization of project benefits; develop a measurement strategy for same
- Provide regular and ongoing status updates to Executive Sponsors, Program Steering Committees
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Work closely with AVP Delivery and Communications Manager to develop recommended change management activities and training programs to support an effective and consistent OCM presence and participation into programs/projects
- Responsible for providing inputs into training plans, communications plans for successful delivery of the changes
- Responsible for ensuring change traceability throughout project
- Responsible for liaising with Comms Lead, stakeholders across enterprise and EPMO to create awareness of the change agenda for TRMIS portfolio
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention.
It helps if you have:
- Strong leadership, impact and influence skills to effectively engage all stakeholders and recommend solutions to successfully implement change
- Proven track record of strong written and oral communication and relationship building skills with diverse business partners and stakeholders
- Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify concerns, gauge gaps and recommend an optimal approach required
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
- Ability to balance changing priorities and sponsor needs
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working across a matrix organization
- Ability to influence enterprise stakeholders
- Build trust with stakeholders to drive simplification and efficiency in change plans
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Ability to design solutions that address enterprise, holistic needs
- Financial Industry experience a definite asset
- Executive communication skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders and influence others
- Change Management experience* 5+ yrs
- Stakeholder impact plans experience*5+ yrs
- Experience in large financial organizations. A definite plus if experience in Security, Risk and Compliance environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Education and Qualifications
- 5 – 7 years minimum experience in enterprise change driven roles working with executive and front line staff and contractors
- Understand technology, system interdependencies & integration, workflow, and how it impacts the organization
- MBA and/OCM
- PMP – Project Management Professional (beneficial)
- Organizational development experience
- Training experience
Join in on whatothers in TDTechnologySolutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.