World's leader in Cryogenic equipment for the transfer of gases from one state to another, serving both wider utility, industrial, and medical applications is currently seeking an experienced Plant Manager. This position is located in central, WI. Complete relocation expenses provided to the appropriate candidate.
If you are an experienced Plant Manager in a manufacturing environment with a background in coordinating manufacturing operations across a union environment, then this is the right opportunity for you.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Managing approx, 220 unionized personnel in the metal fabrication of components.
- Will lead production and supply chain efforts while supervising Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Purchasing and Scheduling.
- Reporting to the GM, the Plant Manager will work toward managing the budgetary items on the P&L.
- Develop, establish and implement long range and short term plans, operation policies, etc. for the division.
- Will work with the Manufacturing Engineering Manager in leading continuous improvement vision, objectives and develop corrective actions.
- Ensure continued work flow through meetings, observation and personal contact to assure with subordinates. Lead and implement new automation equipment and integrate into work flow, timely production, budgetary conformance, schedules, and utilization of personnel, skills, machines, equipment and facilities.
- Will be a hands-on Plant Manager, working to achieve excellence with their direct reports in order to keep supervisory levels up-to-date on communications, decisions and policies.
- Manage staff to company internal policies and guidelines
- Supervise and coordinate the various programs essential to manufacturing, e.g. training, safety, housekeeping, work simplifications, cost reduction, wage and salary administration, plant protection and security, etc.
- Will work directly with union and representatives to all areas of the bargaining agreement.
- Other duties as assigned by the GM.
What Do You Need to be Successful:
Bachelors degree in Business or Engineeringwith at least 5-7years of applicable experience in a manufacturing setting. Background with welding and/or brazed aluminum parts. Experience in a unionized facility helpful.